Food Matters, is a feature length documentary film informing you on the best choices you can make for you and your family’s health. In a collection of interviews with leading nutritionists, naturopaths, scientists, MDs and medical journalists you will discover…
One quarter of what you eat keeps you alive and three quarters of what you eat keeps your doctor alive.
Andrew W Saul
This is a ‘must see’ film for anyone who wants to learn:
- How to use food as medicine
- Who needs vitamins?
- Is organic better?
- How safe is our food?
- Natural treatments for lowering Cholesterol
- Foods that fight Anxiety and Depression
- Natural therapies for Cancer
- Which drugs might do more harm than good?
- The best ways to detox, lose weight and keep it off!
Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy Food.
Food Matters is a hard hitting, fast paced look at our current state of health. Despite the billions of dollars of funding and research into new so-called cures, we continue to suffer from a raft of chronic ills and every day maladies.
The film sets about uncovering the trillion dollar worldwide ‘Sickness Industry’ and exposes a growing body of scientific evidence proving that nutritional therapy can be more effective, more economical, less harmful and less invasive than most conventional medical treatments.
Food Matters, features interviews with leading medical experts from around the world who discuss natural approaches to preventing and reversing: cancer, obesity, heart disease, depression, mental illness and many other chronic conditions:
- Andrew W Saul Ph.D (Therapeutic Nutrition Specialist and Author). Andrew Saul has a Ph.D. in Human Ethology and has been a consulting specialist in natural healing for over 30 years. As an author and veteran lecturer for three colleges, his command of clinical nutrition is second to none. He is also the Assistant Editor of the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine.
- David Wolfe (World Authority on Raw Foods & Superfoods). David Wolfe is a leading authority on Raw Food and Superfoods. Coming from a family of two medical doctors David has an interesting perspective on health and healing that confirms his belief in the immutable universal law ‘you are what you eat’. David coaches Hollywood Producers and Celebrities as well as some of the worlds leading business people and entrepreneurs.
- Charlotte Gerson (Founder of The Gerson Institute). Charlotte Gerson is the daughter of Dr Max Gerson and the founder of The Gerson Institute. At 85 years of age she is vibrantly healthy and a strong advocate of nutritional healing. In her work at The Gerson Institute she is dedicated to healing and preventing chronic diseases using natural treatments that activate the bodies own healing response
- Ian Brighthope (President of the Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine.) Professor Brighthope is a medical doctor & surgeon with over 20 years of practical clinical experience. He has specialized in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, with a particular interest in heart disease, psychiatric disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, arthritis, asthma, food and chemical sensitivities, diabetes and cancer.
- Victor Zeines (Holistic Dentist & Nutritionist). Dr Zeines is a clinically trained Dentist who has been practicing Holistic Dentistry for over 25 years. He has a masters degree in nutrition and has studied acupressure, kinesiology and chiropractic care. Dr Zeines believes that poor nutrition is one of the major causes of tooth decay and gum disease, which is a precursor to chronic disease and can be reversed with improved nutrition and supplementation.
- Phillip Day (Investigative Journalist) Phillip Day is an author, investigative journalist and international speaker. His work revolves around uncovering the most effective treatments available today and distributing that information to as many people as possible. Phillip believes in taking responsibility for ones own health and that “prevention is worth a ton of cure at a thousandth of the cost”.
- Dr Dan Rogers is a trained Medical Doctor and Naturopath. He has been treating patients using integrative medicine since the late 1970′s. What makes him so unique is his success in treating patients that have been deemed “incurable” by medical practitioners or hospitals. Dr Rogers believes in the use of the Gerson Plus therapy, which is nutrition based form of detoxification and healing from within.
- Jerome Burne (Medical Health Journalist). Jerome Burne is one of Britain’s leading medical health journalists and a valuable contributor to Medicine Today. In his writings, Jerome brings the latest breakthroughs in medical health to a wider audience. He likes to emphasize that science-based does not always mean drug-based and that natural approaches are achieving astounding success rates.
- Patrick Holford (Founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition). Patrick Holford is one of Britain’s leading nutrition experts. Patrick is a pioneer in new approaches to health and nutrition, specialising in the field of mental health. In 1984 Patrick founded the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) in London, with his mentor, twice Nobel Prize winner Dr Linus Pauling. Patrick believes that vibrant health and resistance to disease can be achieved through optimum nutrition.
- Dr Gert Schuitemaker (Founder of the Ortho Europe Institute). Dr Schuitemaker is a traditionally trained Medical Doctor and Pharmacologist. He is the founder of the Ortho Institute of Europe and President of the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine in Toronto, Canada. Dr Schuitemaker believes we must first look at how we can help the patient through nutrition and supplementation before any type of medical treatment begins.
- Arnaud Apoteker (Biologist and organic food specialist). Arnaud is a biologist and is the head of the anti-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Greenpeace campaign in France. His passion for food which, is clean, healthy and good for you, occupies his life. His profession makes Arnaud uniquely qualified to give us his perspective on the many benefits of organics and the hidden dangers of genetically modified foods.
Find out what works, what doesn’t and what’s killing you. Becoming informed about the choices you have for you and your family’s health could save your life.
The feature-length DVD is available at Food Matters.