The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook offers readers and food lovers a new and in-depth look at foods found in their whole form and how to prepare them. Learn to prepare foods that promote optimal health, decrease inflammation, prevent disease, and energise your body. There are over 200 delicious, nourishing recipes in this cookbook that will delight your taste buds and satisfy your soul.
Eating a whole foods, oligo-antigenic diet can change your health and your life. An oligo-antigenic diet reduces or eliminates foods you are sensitive to.
Completely eliminating foods, such as gluten and dairy for some people, while increasing fresh vegetables and fruits, reduces inflammation, lets go of excess weight, increases energy, immunity, and overall health.
The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook includes:
- Evidence-based information on whole foods
- Information on food sensitivities, including ways to adapt recipes
- A complete guide to stocking your whole foods pantry
- Sweet and savoury recipes
- Scrumptious vegetarian recipes along with delicious fish, poultry, and meat recipes
- A schedule for introducing solid foods to infants
- A proven 28-day elimination and detoxification diet
The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook is available at online retailers and bookstores.
Thanks to Alissa Segersten And Tom Malterre: The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen.