Updated: June 13, 2017 | 14:05
I have introduced probiotics to my retinue of natural health products. I have been warned not to expect any dramatic results or changes in my health as a result of starting to use probiotics but I will be interested to see what the results are, as I know that they support the immune system and general health in many ways.
Probiotic14, plays a critical role in digesting undigested protein and other foods. I also believe that it is particularly important, after taking antibiotics to replace the ‘good bacteria’, (which may be destroyed by antibiotics), which are essential for good digestion Benefits:
- Helps avoid food allergies
- Helps with chronic constipation
- Helps with diarrhoea
- Helps with chronic fatigue syndrome
- Helps prevent herpes
- Helps prevent Epstein Barr Virus
- Helps prevent colds
- Helps prevent ‘Flu’
- Helps prevent viral infections
- Helps prevent parasites
- Helps prevent food poisoning
- Helps prevent fungus
- Improves uptake of Taurine (essential for eyes and brain).
I will, of course, keep you updated with any developments in my own condition.