Updated: June 13, 2017
The life-changing gifts of Serrapeptase and Curcumin are well known to me, as they formed the basis of the first two years of My Serrapeptase Adventure, setting me on the path to naturally sustained good health.
In 2006, The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme, Serrapeptase, cleared my lungs and freed me from the tyranny of the ‘toxic cocktail’, known as prescription medication. By November 2006, with the power of Curcumin, I was thrilled to be able to report the start of my improving eyesight, which was the dominant story of the following year.
Regular readers will know that all these improvements have been sustained and that they are the foundation for the milestones, which continue to mark the path of My Serrapeptase Adventure.
I will be fascinated to learn about the long-term effect of combining such powerful supplements into a single product, but I am already noticing that Serranol is easier to swallow than either Serrapeptase or Curcumin individually and with fewer capsules to take, which is a major benefit to me.
- Serrapeptase: This natural anti-inflammatory helps to prevent and remove dead and inflamed tissue. This enables the body’s natural healthy processes to function. For more information, see: What Is Serrapeptase?
- Curcumin: A powerful antioxidant with anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. For more information, see: Curcumin: An Ancient Gift For Modern Health
- Vitamin D3: A pre-hormone that has long been known for its important role in regulating levels of calcium and phosphorous and the mineralisation of bone.
- Ecklonia Cava: For centuries people throughout Asia have consumed Ecklonia Cava Extract (ECE), a specie of edible brown algae. Harvested from the coastal waters of Japan, Korea and China, numerous studies indicate ECE offers outstanding health benefits – there has already been over £20 million ($32 million) spent on research
I am still learning about Ecklonia Cava, so I look forward to writing more about it in the next few weeks, but I understand that it is beneficial for:
- Blood Pressure
- Brain Function
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Joint Support
- Memory Enhancement
- Nerve Pain
- Vascular Inflammation
- Weight Loss
With thanks to Robert Redfern of Naturally Healthy Publications, for original information.