Since I have been going to the gym, I think it is fair to assume that my lifestyle is continuing to become more active, finally – and I love it! In order to make the most of my exercise routine, I believe that it is essential that I maximise my nutrition. Although my diet is continuing to improve, it is unlikely that I am getting enough vitamins and minerals from dietary sources alone.
It is important to remember that the intake of vitamins and minerals depends upon the bodies’ ability to absorb them, so the amount of each, which is ‘bio-available’ cannot be assumed, based upon the quantities of food being eaten. Research indicates that vitamins and minerals in colloidal form provide the highest level of ‘bio-availability’. I am looking forward to trying a liquid vitamin and mineral formulation, which includes organic colloidal minerals.
Essential 90 Vitamins and Minerals are liquid (allowing for the maximum absorption and utilisation by the body). This includes the critical minerals selenium and chromium, (Vitamin A (Palmitate)) as well as many others that will help your recovery. It would replace your current vitamin and Mineral formula.
Busy lives, poor diet, stress and the demands of modern life can be helped with the powerful 90 nutrients now available in high strength, making it the most economical daily nutritional program available.
Active Life Contains:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Vitamin K (Phytonadione)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B Conjugate)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Calcium (Calcium Gluconate)
- Magnesium (Magnesium Gluconate)
- Zinc (Zinc Oxide)
- Organic Selenium
- Copper (Copper Gluconate)
- Manganese (Manganese Gluconate)
- Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate)
- Potassium (Potassium Gluconate)
- Choline Bitartrate
- Boron (Sodium Borate)
- Includes 77 Organic Colloidal Minerals
Organic Colloidal Minerals (77 minerals) formula is also available separately.
I am looking forward to finding out whethercan give an energy and nutritional boost, which will match my enthusiasm for my improving quality of life.
In January 2016, I started to takeinstead of the the liquid. Capsules are easier for me to manage as there is no need to pour a measured quantity of sticky liquid, with shaky hands.